We have robust business continuity plans in place
- Sapience has always used remote screen-to-screen meetings for many of our Australia wide and rural remote clients, so this is nothing new for many of us.
- Our team already has remote working capacities, and our core business activities are carefully spread across different physical locations, further reducing the risk of sickness at a central location would cause.
- All our data is held in the secured cloud accessible Australian Data Centres with decentralised backup administration and management services in place.
- We have confirmed all our principal outsourced service providers are also able to meet their obligations to us and our clients and have their resiliency programs in place.
- We already have robust contingency plans in place, including business continuity measures to maintain the resilience of our business and protect the health and safety of our clients and our distributed team.
We firmly believe that these measures will protect our ability to manage client insurance applications, claims, manage investment portfolios and perform typical day to day services and will enable us to continue providing you with the service you expect.
We are confident that our business is able to withstand the disruption we all face.Drew Browne Founder & Director
People attending our offices
We are currently not experiencing any restrictions on visitors in our remote offices unless they specifically relate to affected areas.
- If you are planning to attend a face-to-face meeting with us at one of our remote offices, please be aware that our corporate hosts will ask you to complete a quick health screen questionnaire as part of their own broader precautions.
- If you are planning, we attend your business location or home address and you believe you have reasons to be ‘at-risk’ of COVID-19, please let us know ahead of time so that alternative arrangements can be made. Please see your local government guidelines for the latest definitions of ‘at-risk’.
- If you would prefer to use our after-hours - Remote Screen-to-Screen Meeting services, please just let us know your preference for Zoom, Skype or OS FaceTime.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
As usual, we are available on our email addresses and telephone numbers during working hours. We look forward to standing beside you as we all navigate COVID-19. We wish you and your loved ones health and safety.
Founder and Senior Advisor - Sapience Financial & Investment Services